Difference between revisions of "TD Joint Attack"
(Created page with "Joint Attacks allow you and your Clanmates to deploy devastating massed attacks from up to three Clan Members as you battle for control of the Wasteland. Only Clan Leaders,...")
Revision as of 15:21, 14 August 2014
Joint Attacks allow you and your Clanmates to deploy devastating massed attacks from up to three Clan Members as you battle for control of the Wasteland.
Only Clan Leaders, Deputy Clan Leaders, Force Commanders and Warrior Elites are authorized to organize and deploy Joint Attacks and manage their Clanmates' forces. A maximum of 3 Clan Members can take part in a single Joint Attack. Joint Attacks may be used to capture Deposits, or assault Emitters, but can not be used to invade enemy Sectors or eliminate Infestations.
Joint Attack Mechanics
Follow these steps to participate in a Joint Attack:
- Designate a Clan Leader, Deputy Clan Leader, Force Commander, or Warrior Elite to coordinate and launch the Joint Attack.
- Have all participating members select "Send Reinforcements" from any interface to reinforce the attack coordinator.
- Choose the Offensive Units required for the mission and click "Send".
II Attack Once the attack coordinator has received all reinforcements needed, they may launch the attack by:
- Choosing the Deposit or Emitter to be raided and opening the "Raid" window.
- Selecting "Joint Attack".
- Selecting the Clan Members who will be participating in the Joint Attack (only their Offensive Reinforcements will take part in a battle) and launching the Raid.
As with other Reinforcements, sending Offensive Reinforcements to capture other Deposits does not allow you to collect Resources from the Deposit. You can help your Clanmates capture the Deposits, but distribution of proceeds is determined by clan leadership.
Once you have sent Offensive Reinforcements to take part in a Joint Attack, go to the Command Center and open the "Tracking" tab to check current information about your Troops location and movement.
If you send your Troops for a Joint Attack all losses, or Experience points will be proportionally distributed among those players who have taken part in the attack.
The maximum number of Units that can be sent determined by the Force Limit of the attack coordinator. All reinforcing units will continue to be supported by their home Sectors throughout all steps of the Joint Attack.