TD Clan Diplomatic Status
Clan Leaders and those they entrust with Diplomatic Privileges have the right to negotiate 5 distinct Diplomatic Statuses with other Wasteland Clans.
1. Neutral - All Clans begin with Neutral Status towards all other Clans. Clans with Neutral statuses can still attack each other's Emitters within normal Attack Limits.
2. Ally – This is a symbolic designation with no effect on gameplay. Allied Clans have publicly professed their mutual respect and friendship, but are not prevented from attacking each other's Emitters within Attack Limits.
3. Enemy – This is a symbolic designation with no effect on gameplay. Clans with Enemy Status have publicly declared their hostility towards each other, but are still restrained to Emitter Attacks within Attack Limits.
4. At Peace – Clans who have declared a State of Peace are unable to make war upon one another's Emitters.
5. At War – Clans who have declared a State of War shall not be bound by any Attack Limits when attacking each other's Emitters.
NOTE: ONLY Clan Leaders or those they entrust with Diplomatic Privileges can change Diplomatic Statuses with other Clans.
CHANGING DIPLOMATIC STATUSES
To change your Diplomatic Status with another Clan, go to your Embassy's "Clans" tab, find the Clan, click on the icon in the "Status" column, and choose the desired Diplomatic Status from the pop-up menu. Once you have changed the Diplomatic Status, the other Clan will receive a notification to accept or decline the new status. Once the other Clan has accepted the Status change, the offer cannot be cancelled. You and your Clanmates will only see the new Diplomatic Status as active when the other Clan has accepted the change.
Go to the Embassy, open the "My Clan" tab, and click "Diplomacy" to view all pending Diplomatic requests from other Clans.