PvP Warfare Tournament
About the PvP Tournament
At times of PvP (= Player versus Player) Warfares you'll have the opportunity to be rewarded for your raids and/or defending! PvP Warfares last for some days. (The remain time might vary) PvP points can be obtained for lost and/or killed troops at the following locations:
Be aware of the fact that only PvP points affect your position in the rankings for this operation. You will see a special icon in the battle report when PvP points are credited. If you do not see this icon (with PvP points) in your battle report then it means that you did not get these points and they will not affect your ranking position.
From now on the ranking system shall work as follows:
- An experienced Lord knows to fight fair - and the wisdom in only fighting those of your skill level! To that end, similarly skilled Warriors have been divided up into Tiers to compete against one another! This shall make certain that all Lords and Ladies have an equally fair chance at winning a top spot in their Tier! The higher you place in your Tier’s Rankings, the more spectacular the Rewards you shall receive!
- The Lords who receive the most Tournament Points shall place in the Elite Tier where they shall have the opportunity to win even greater Rewards! Inside the Rankings tab of the Tournament window you can find two subtabs: My Tier & Elite Tier
Inside the "My Tier" subtab you can find your fellow Tier Members and inside the “Elite Tier” tab you can find a list of those Lords who have made it to the Elite Tier.
Take note: This only applies to Solo PvP Tournaments.
This new system provides all Lords and Ladies with the opportunity to excel by placing in top positions in the Rankings!
Why didn't I receive PvP points?
The amount of PvP points depends on the battle you are having. The bigger the battle you are having and the more troops you have killed, the more PvP points you are going to get! If you haven't got any PvP points after a certain battle, for example you haven't managed to destroy enough units of your enemy in order to get them. Hence you will have no PvP points.
This icon means that you received PvP points:
This icon means that you got points for Raid Ranking (these are not PvP points):
Key points of the PvP quest
Please keep in mind the following key points:
- Even if you have won all of the rewards on offer, ranking points will continue to accumulate. The reward for first place will go to the player who has the highest ranking points accumulated.
- Every player who has reached Level 15 and have built Eagle's Nest and House of Lords in the game will receive the option to participate in this quest.
- Attacking and defending Battlegrounds will not count towards the rankings, only those troops destroyed when challenging other players will count.
- Raided resources and destroyed Balur's units on Beacons and Battlegrounds missions will not count towards the PvP rankings.
- If you haven't got any PvP points after a certain battle, i.e you haven't managed to destroy enough units of your enemy in order to get them. Hence you will have no PvP points.
- Battleground Tournament
- Settlements and Hamlets
- Hamlet Harvest Tournament
- PvP History
- Development Race Tournament
- Dragon Derby Tournament
- Experience Exhibition Tournament