SF Hamlet Harvest Tournament
About the Hamlet Harvest Tournament
Hamlet Harvest Tournaments, where you can earn points by defeating other player's units at Hamlets, are similar to the PvP Warfare Tournament. Yet, in this tournament earning points is only done at Hamlets, nowhere else. They last for a few days. (The remain time might vary)
Be aware of the fact that only Hamlet Harvest points affect your position in the rankings for this operation. You will see a special icon in the battle report when Hamlet Harvest points are credited. If you do not see this icon (with Hamlet Harvest points) in your battle report then it means that you did not get these points and they will not affect your ranking position.
Why didn't I receive Hamlet Harvest points?
The amount of Hamlet Harvest points depends on the battle you are having. The bigger the battle you are having and the more troops you have killed, the more Hamlet Harvest points you are going to get! If you haven't got any Hamlet Harvest points after a certain battle, for example you haven't managed to destroy enough units of your enemy in order to get them, you will have no Hamlet Harvest points.
This icon means that you received Hamlet Harvest points:
Key points of the Hamlet Harvest tournament
Please keep in mind the following key points:
- Even if you have won all of the rewards on offer, ranking points will continue to accumulate. The reward for first place will go to the player who has the highest ranking points accumulated.
- Every player who has reached Level 15 and have built Eagle's Nest and House of Lords in the game will receive the option to participate in this quest.
- Attacking and defending Battlegrounds or other player's castles will not count towards the rankings, only those troops destroyed when challenging other players at Hamlets will count.
- Raided resources and destroyed Balur's units on Beacons and Battlegrounds missions will not count towards the Hamlet Harvest rankings.
- If you haven't got any Hamlet Harvest points after a certain battle, i.e you haven't managed to destroy enough units of your enemy in order to get them, you will have no Hamlet Harvest points.
- Battleground Tournament
- Settlements and Hamlets
- PvP History
- PvP Warfare Tournament
- Development Race Tournament
- Dragon Derby Tournament
- Experience Exhibition Tournament