SF Capture The Flag Tournament
Lords and ladies, heed my words!
A new tournament has arrived, this tournament is related to your League's fortress!
This is how it works...
- At least a League Fortress of level 3 when the tournament begins. This must be constructed at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tournament;
- No Leagues will be allowed to join the Tournament AFTER it has started;
- All participating Leagues are divided into Tiers according to their positions in the League Rankings when the Tournament starts;
- Each League shall receive a Flag, which will be located at the League’s Fortress at the start of the Tournament;
- The value of this Flag depends on the owner League’s Tier.
As this tournament is only related to your league's fortress, a solo tournament does not exist!
During this tournament, all the participating Leagues will carry a new object, the flag, within their fortress. Your mission is to capture as many opponent's flags as possible. The more flags your League collects, the more points your League obtains!
The flags have five types: I, II, III, IV & V These numerals indicates the Tier of the League.
The higher the League's tier, the more points you acquire upon capturing their flag!
Capturing the Flags
To capture a flag, you'll have to land a successful attack on a rival League's fortress. If they hold their own flag, you'll capture it. Though, if they carry your League's flag, you'll take that one and return it safely within your League fortress' walls.
If the League carries multiple flags, you'll capture half the amount. Those flags are randomly chosen, so remember that you might be able to capture an allied League's flag! However, if that situation finds place, you can safely bring back the flag to its righteous owner.
If the Tournament ends and your League's flag hasn't moved or remained at your League's fortress, you'll receive 1 Buff and a 25% bonus to the total points obtained.
If one fortress has been successfully raided, this fortress will be protected from harm temporarily which applies as follows:
- Two hours protection against the League with the most recent attack on your fortress.
- One hour against all the other Leagues.
Once a League launches an attack on a League Fortress whilst being protected, their protection will be taken down. Though, note that there are no restrictions on attacking a League Fortress that has your League' Flag.
Note: There are no restrictions on attacking a League Fortress that has your League’s Flag.
Take heed: If you attack a League Fortress that is more than one Tier lower than your own, you will not be able to capture that League's Flag. Although, you may still downgrade that Fortress if you do attack. If your flag's in possession of the League, you will be able to take it back. Captured flags from other Leagues within your tier can be rescued from the same Fortress as well. You may also capture Flags that originally belonged to Leagues in the Tier directly below you, or to Leagues in the Tiers above you.
Participation & Interaction
The Top 10 Leagues in each Tier shall each be rewarded with valuable bonuses - Buffs and Debuffs. These are positive and negative Effects that affect all Members of the Leagues to which they are applied, except for Neophytes.
The Top 3 Leagues in each Tier shall receive a special Reward, rendering them immune to the effects of, if not all, a certain number of Debuffs. Leagues that finish in first place in their Tiers will win the most powerful Protection Reward, guaranteeing them total immunity from Debuffs.
Buffs are enhancements that could apply to the following things on your own Fortress:
- Castle & Army (incl. Unit speed, Unit Offense & Defense & Resource Production);
- Experience Points obtained in battles;
- League Influence.
Note; Buffs can ONLY be applied to your own League
Debuffs however are the opposite of Buffs and can apply the same things but then as conditions to rival Leagues. Note; Debuffs can only be assigned to Leagues in the same Tier as your own.
- You must have Diplomatic Status Privileges to be able to apply Buffs and assign Debuffs
- Buffs and Debuffs will expire 7 days after the end of the Tournament. This means that if a Buff is applied 2 days after the Tournament has ended, its effect will only last 5 days.
- Your League may apply up to 5 Buffs and assign up to 5 Debuffs (10 Effects in total).
- Your League can only apply 3 Buffs of the SAME type and assign 2 Debuffs of the same Type to any one League.