From Plarium Games Wiki
- There are four separate ranges of ration Repositories. A commander can only see and compete for those repositories that are with their range.
- Occupying a ration repository allows a player to harvest extra rations.
- You will need BOTH offensive and defensive troops to capture a ration repository, but defensive troops will NOT engage in the battle. All surviving offensive troops will be automatically returned to your bunker.
- When a Commander has successfully captured the ration repository, defensive troops will start gathering resources there. The number of resources that they can gather depends on their carrying capacity. The more defensive troops you send, and the bigger their carrying capacity, the more resources you can collect.
- Collection notifications will show up in the player's reports under the convoys tab.
|Location Name||Max Resources|
|RATION REPOSITORY - Level 0 - 39||90,000|
|RATION REPOSITORY - Level 40 - 54||180,000|
|RATION REPOSITORY - Level 55 - 69||240,000|
|RATION REPOSITORY - Level 70+||240,000|