Appearance on the Imperial Map
Captured Pantheons will appear on the Imperial Map with the occupying Coalition’s logo. Pantheons that are abandoned, vacant or Xerxes controlled will appear without a logo, and indicate a Persian presence.
Interacting with Pantheons
From the Imperial Map
Place your cursor over any Pantheon on the Imperial Map to choose from a menu of possible actions:
- Info – Opens the Pantheon Statistics window offering you the following tree tabs (owner dependant)
- Send additional Resources and check the Pantheon development progress
- Check the amount of Orichalcum your Coalition has earned
- Transfer or redistribute Orichalcum to different Pantheons (rank dependant)
- Send Reinforcements to a Pantheon
- Review all Units currently guarding a Pantheon
- Open the Pantheon's tab of your Embassy inside your City
- Select the number and type of units to upgrade
- Review the Pantheon's Veteran Upgrade history with the Upgrade History button located on the Upgrades tab
- Send Reinforcements
- Send reinforcements to a Pantheon. This option is only available for Pantheons currently controlled by your Coalition. You cannot defend another Coalition’s Pantheon
- Send a force to capture a Pantheon
- Send a Coalition Attack to attempt to capture a Pantheon(rank dependant)
- Attempt to scout a Pantheon
- From The Embassy
- The Embassy window allows you to view the stats of any Pantheon your Coalition currently holds by clicking the Pantheon's tab. You may also send Reinforcements to a desired Pantheon from this window.
- Pop-up Action Menu
- Use the Navigation Panel or Mouse Scroll from the Coalition or Regular Map to view a Pantheon's pop-up action menu.
From the Embassy
Note: To interact with a Pantheons from your Embassy, your Coalition must currently hold at least one Pantheon. Choose the Pantheon tab within the Embassy. From this view, you can:
- View information on the number and type of Units currently garrisoned at any Pantheon occupied by your Coalition.
- Redistribute Orichalcum to other Pantheons your Coalition controls (rank dependant)
- View the Pantheon on the map by Clicking on its icon
- Visit the Pantheon Stats by clicking the GO button underneath the Pantheon Icon
After you click on GO from Embassy or if you click on pantheon from the map, you will open Pantheon. You have 3 opetions.
From this place you will be able to see:
- Process in case that your coalition is upgrading pantheon. If pantheon is at level 5 and it will show you that pantheon have 100 of 100 donations.
- You have option to contribute resources to upgrade pantheon and option to contribute drachma to upgrade panheon.
- You have option Upgrade history where you, Archons, can see who participated in pantheon upgrade.
- Pantheon statistics
- You can see how many otichalcum are available in your pantheon.
- Transfer Orichalcum - You are avaialable to transfer orichalcum from one pantheon to another. When you transfer orichalcum, few % of orichalcum will be lost in transport depends of Pantheon level and distance.
From this option you are available to see:
- Tracking History - You can see who sent units to Pantheon and who recalled them and other details.
- Send reinforcements - You can send units into Pantheon.
- Show all Pantheons - You will be returned back into Embassy.
- You will be able to see units in pantheon. If you have rank of Standard Bearer or higher, you will be able to see units and if you have lower rank thatn S-B than you can see only your units in Pantheon.
- Recall my units.
- Recall all defense - This option have only hegemon and players who are allowed to recall army (Hegemon is the one who is able to choose who will have this privilege). With this option youcan withdraw defense and scouts from pantheon.
- Recall all offense - This option have only hegemon and players who are allowed to recall army (Hegemon is the one who is able to choose who will have this privilege).
From this place you will be able to see:
- How many orichs is there in Pantheon.
- Veterancy history - You can see who used orichs and when.
- Which units you have in pantheon , which you can turn into veterans.
If a Coalition completely withdraws from a Pantheon, it will remain vacant until the Persian forces attempt to reoccupy the Pantheon. It will then begin to grow in Persian forces gradually until it becomes fully garrisoned.
The complex will fall back one Level upon capture by another Coalition, and remain at its current level while the Persians hold it.
- Coalition A holds a Level 3 Pantheon while it disbands
- All Garrisoned troops will return to their owner's cities, abandoning the Pantheon
- The Pantheon remains vacant until the Persians attempt to retake it.
- The Pantheon remains at Level 3
- Coalition B occupies the Pantheon
- The Pantheon becomes the property of Coalition B
- The Pantheon downgrades to Level 2