Combine Missions are special operations that allow you to cooperate with your coalition members to complete global objectives. All coalition missions are given at random, each combine will have 24 hours to complete them. participation is optional, however each completed combine mission grants huge rewards to your combine. Each mission features multiple phases. Upon completion of each phase of a mission, your combine will be rewarded with increasingly larger rewards. All rewards received are stored at the market, within the "Misc" tab.
The "operation" window of a mission has 2 tabs.
The first tab contains:
- The combine mission description
- The time remaining
- your current reward, according to the number of points earned.
The second tab displays the contribution of all combine members towards the completion of the mission.
- NOTE: There are several types of coalition missions.
1. Train Units: to complete this mission, A combine must hire units that are worth the indicated number of power points.
- NOTICE: A player will NOT receive any power points for units added to your current unit production queues before your combine received the mission.
2. Engage Positions: to complete this mission, a combine must earn the indicated points by attacking or defending regular positions. If your fellow soldiers engage campaign missions positions, the points they earn will be added ONLY to their ranking and will not help complete the combine mission.
3. Raid Rival Bases: to complete this mission, a combine must gain the specified amount of resources from raids.
4. Serach and Destroy: to complete this mission, a combine must complete the required number of Search and Destroy missions.
5. Kill Enemy Units: to complete this mission, a combine must earn the required number of points by destroying enemy units.
6. Downgrade Enemy Mining Complexes, to complete this mission, a combine must earn the required number of points by downgrading enemy mining complexes.