Negotiating Contracts will grant you access to new buildings, units, and services.
Build the Contracting Office to begin negotiating new Contracts.
Initially the player receives the first few contracts during the new player walkthrough. After these contracts are negotiated, a specific number of contract referrals must be collected before you may begin negotiating that contract.
Each day you visit your base, your contracting office will automatically award you with a new contract referral towards a new private military contract. You will need to collect all referrals required in a set before you may unlock the contract.
The referral received is randomly selected from any of the qualified contracts available at that time. The player has no control over which referral, or from which branch of the Contract Tree the referral is drawn from.
Players can elect to purchase a specific contract referral from any of the available contracts currently uncompleted and unlocked from the Black Market's Referrals tab. Be advised: contract referrals can be purchased one at a time, and once per day. Purchasing referrals directly is classified as Premium Content. The more advanced the referral, the more expensive the cost in Diamonds.
Purchase with Influence Points
More advanced contracts, such as the Tactical Assault Units, ARES Units and Syndicate Sponsored Thulium Advanced Units require the player to purchase these contract referrals directly with Influence Points. Contract referrals typically cost 50 IPs each and once all referrals are purchased, a new negotiation task will appear so the player can negotiate the newly acquired and completed contract. You will not be able to proceed to purchasing additional contract referrals for other units until the negotiation is completed.
Referrals purchased via IPs cannot be sold or traded.
Improving Renegotiation Time
To mitigate the time required to negotiate or renegotiate your contracts, there are 3 options available to you:
- Upgrade the contracting office increases the speed of your contract negotiations by 2% per level, to a maximum of 40%
- Invest Drill Instructors to train the 'first' Tier of Negotiation Speed, increasing your negotiation speed by 0.6%, to a maximum of 12%
- Invest Drill Instructors to train the 'second' Tier of Negotiation Speed, increasing your negotiation speed by an additional 0.6%, to a maximum of 12%
Completing all 3 options will increase your negotiation speed by 64%
You can trade referrals you don't need for ones that you're still looking for by visiting your contracting office or your logistics exchange.
For example, if you have 3/6 referrals for logistics support and 5/6 maintenance, you can trade 1 of your logistics support referrals to complete the maintenance set.
To exchange referrals at the logistics exchange:
- Open the "Exchange Referrals" tab at the logistics exchange.
- Select the contract you're offering.
- Choose the referral you're offering.
- Select the contract you're looking for.
- Select the referral you wish to receive.
- If you see no existing offers, click the "Extend Offer" button to create your own.
- Go to the logistics exchange and open the "Exchange Referrals" tab to view the offer you've created. You will also be able to see when your offer expires from this menu, and delete any pending offers you've made that have yet to be accepted.
To exchange referrals at the contracting office:
- Go to the contracting office and open the "My referrals" tab.
- Select a contract.
- Choose a referral you wish to trade.
- Click the "Exchange" button.
- Select the contract and referral you're looking for and click "make an offer".
You can also give referrals to your friends instead of trading. You can do this in several ways:
- Visit your friend's base, click "actions" and choose "send referrals" to send them a referral.
- You can also got to the map, find your friend's base, and choose "Send Referral" from the green pop-up menu.
- Select a friend from your 'friends' panel, click on the friend's profile picture, and choose "Send Referral" on the drop-down menu.
Whichever method you choose will open a window where you can select which referral you wish to send. Once you've selected a referral click the "Send a Referral" button. To view offers from other players, go to the Logistics Exchange and select a search filter (All, Available, Friends, or My). If your request is not found, you will see an empty list. You can also use the "Looking for" and "Offering" drop-down menus to filter your search.
If you negotiate a contract, exchange a referral, or send one to your friend as a gift it will no longer be in your base.
You can also choose to sell your unwanted Contract Referrals back to the Syndicate by visiting the Contracting Office, choosing a Rontract and selecting a Referral. The resale value for each referral can vary, and the highlighted referral offer will be shown at the top of the Contracting Office window. Click the SELL button to sell the Referral to the Syndicate for the amount shown.
Remember to log into the game every day to get a new referral and progress through your contracts more quickly. You will not collect any additional referrals for days you do not log into the game. Renegotiate your Contracts. The higher the contract level, the stronger it's related military units' performance statistics.
Knowledge is Power Initiative
"From now on if you negotiate all Contracts that don't require IPs, you will be granted a 7% boost to your Fuel and Munitions production!" - John Black
On April 2, 2014, Plarium implemented the Knowledge is Power initiative. By negotiating all contracts that do not require IPs to acquire, the production of Fuel and Munitions are boosted by 7% above base level production. The initiative helps encourage players to complete their Combat Aviation - Platinum referrals, thereby ceasing any new referrals from arriving because no 'free' contracts remain.
Pages in category "SI Contracts"
This category contains only the following page.