State of War:SI
State of War
A State of War is an option between two combines when diplomatic relations fail. War can be declared between two combines. A State of War declaration is done through the Joint Ops Center Under the Combines Tab. Locate your nemesis and change the diplomatic status to War. For a status of war to become active the opposing combine must reciprocate your war declaration.When War has been reciprocated and a State of War is active there are no attack limitations on the oppositions mining complexes.
Only a CEO or an operations officer can enter a combine in to a state of war. By the same token only a CEO or Operations officer can end a state of war.
There are many ways to gain the upper hand during a war. attacks and defensive are the most predominate in the Zandian war theater but there are others.
- Points for Depot resources collected. When a player is able to maintain control of a resource depot and collect the resources from that depot this will add points to his sides Battle Advantage score.
- Defense Points. When defending any asset from your rivals attacks Points for the troops killed by the defense will be added to your combines Battle Advantage score.
- Attack Points. When attacking any asset of your rival,points for defense units killed will be added to your battle advantage score.
- Points for raid resources collected. Raiding a rivals base during a state of war and recovering resources will add points to your combines Battle Advantage Score.
- points for downgrading Mining Complexes Levels. When you occupy a rivals Mining Complex it will be downgraded and points will be added to your Battle Advantage Score. there are different point levels for downgrading a level 2,3,4 or 5 Mining Complex.
- Points for Raiding the Rival combines bases. During the State of war Raiding a rivals base will add points to Your combines Battle Advantage Score.
- Points for Occupying your Rivals Bases. Occupying a Rivals Base during a State of War will add points to your combines Battle Advantage Score.
- Points for rival units destroyed. Destroying enemy troops During a state of war will add points to your combines Battle Advantage Score.
NOTE : Offensive troops have a higher value than defensive troops. To gain the upper hand during a State of War killing the opponents Offence will pay larger dividends in score value than killing Defensive troops during battle.
- Points for capturing a rivals Mining Complexes. Capturing a Rivals Mining Complex will add points to your combines Battle Advantage Score.
To view your current battle scores during a State of War. go to your Joint Ops Center, Select the My Combine Tab, Select the Diplomacy Tab and click the SITREP button beside your rivals combine information.
The Combine with the highest Battle Advantage score when a State of War is over is declared the victor.