Schedule — Lord Oberon
Hear you all, the daily schedule of my Lord, Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall, defender of castles, destroyer of dragons, hobbler of orcs, rider of griffins, tosser of dwarves, ensnarer of elves, poacher of deer, consumer of malt wine, … AND protector of the Community!
- This be the one and only record of my Lords coming and goings of his personal day as shall be told and as shall be remembered! … Ahem!
- One wakes up ready to conquer one's world. Sometimes one may be getting woken up by the world that is ready to conquer Oberon!
- One places one's crown on one's head … one must look the part if one is to berate the castles help!
- Next, one doth clear one's Cache … or all of your caches if one must! … or clear all caches of all Lords and Ladies! Right, so where was I? Ah yes …
- Take one's bath in elven flowers and spices from afar … hygiene is a must on the battlefield one must remember!
- Next, Have a solid breakfast prepared by my Dwarf- Masters. I strongly recommend tasting their viands of mysterious kitchen mastery! Even from the Dark Times their skills as Master Chefs was known amongst all the lands from east to west and north to south … no mortal being could ….oh I’ve lost the topic again. Accept my apologies.
- Then I feed my Dragons … this is where one's captured orcs come in handy … and a catapult! My favourite time past-time actually – orc tossing!
- Righto – onto team morale and keeping up appearances! I like to talk to my brave and fearless Lords and Ladies in order to inspire them for further achievements. However, I do recommend Google Translate if I am unable to understand them …
- Next I like to send a Challenge request to Balur (last time he cancelled it … not one for writing it would appear!).
- Moving along then. I highly recommend all budding Lords and Ladies next take a stroll over to one's Eagle’s Nest. A wonderful; little building with all manner of interesting challenges of battle for those aspiring for greatness similar to oneself!
- Next on the agenda is suiting up! Today I shall wear … hmmm – Armor! What a novel choice, never get sick of this … although it is somewhat cumbersome during the winter months in a good frost!…
- Next, once I am looking my brilliant best, I like to send my greetings to all of the new Lords and Ladies across the Kingdom and guide them through the lands of Stormfall.
- Part of this process is also to send Reinforcements to the Newbies in order to help them start on their path to glory and success ... or pain and misery … the choice shall be theirs I presume!
- Usually I next have diplomatic and managerial meetings with the folks from High Council ... a rather tedious job I must admit, but they do make me laugh when they start nit-picking over lunch choices!
- And by this time I am somewhat exhausted, so a luncheon is in order I think! A little wine, some pheasant and fruit usually. Of course it would not be lunch without a small power-nap, a "must-do" when one is the Lord of Stormfall! However, it is the norm that such actions are duly interrupted by raids, battles, defending and what not! Alas, a nap is not usually available for one!
- Perhaps one should not have partaken in wine at luncheon … "Oh do not fear, Oberon is here!"
- Dispatch my Elves to collect ones Scull Runes. None of you need these I presume? No, OK then I shall leave them in the Obelisk of Power for when one does need such treasures! Oh not again … a meeting with the High Council? Again? Whatever has happened again this time? Oh WAR … bravo – away we go!
- Anywho – I do have regular duties one must perform in order to maintain the Stormfall we all love, one such task is to make official announcements on the Official Board. Very official I must say!
- Next I like to read the mail, play some games ... chess etc (not really – anyone heard of that TD:Reborn game – lots of fun, I think I shall have a mobile version of Stormfall very soon! Only fair and all that!).
- Right, by this time it is off with the armour … and into the bath! I have a rather large bath as you can imagine, so I like to do a few laps as exercise before my evening dining extravaganza … which is next!
- Usually if I am by myself I like to make this creation I like to call "Pepperoni pizza with olives and a touch of chilli". Probably a strange concept for the Lords and Ladies of Stormfall, a friend of mine, JB shared the recipe with me – not bad I must say! Big Shout out to the guys over in Zandia – stay strong brothers!
- Well by the time that is over and I have watched a re-run of some of my favourite Sci-fi channel shows it is time for bed!
- And that would be one's day for another day, setting of the sun and no electricity seems to make me a bit of an early to be, and early riser. Tomorrow will be a new and challenging day: new meetings, new players, and new battles.
- And then it is into bed with my eyes closing and the comfort of the castle around me then … that damn Dragon is screaming for more food … need some more orcs it would seem! get up and feed the Dragon ... it would have kept the neighbourhood awake all night one would fear!
Anyway, that would be my day my Lords and Ladies, how goes yours?