SF Development Race Tournament
About the Development Race Tournament
Development Race Tournaments, being the most peaceful tournaments, is where you earn your points by upgrading your buildings.
Take heed of one exception; The Dragon Stone does not give you points upon discovering/upgrading Dragon Arts (yet)!
Be aware of the fact that only Development Race points affect your position in the rankings for this operation. However, you will not get any battle reports from this due to this not requiring any challenging deeds, and thus you'll need to check the points at the Event button whenever you please.
Why didn't I receive Development Race points?
The amount of Development Race points depends on the time and resources it took for your upgrade. The bigger the amounts you spent, the more Development Race points you are going to get!
This icon represents the Development Race:
Key points of the Development Race tournament
Please keep in mind the following key points:
- Even if you have won all of the rewards on offer, ranking points will continue to accumulate. The reward for first place will go to the player who has the highest ranking points accumulated.
- Every player who has reached Level 15 and have built Eagle's Nest and House of Lords in the game will receive the option to participate in this quest.
- Attacking and defending Battlegrounds, Hamlets, Settlements, Beacons or other player's castles will not count towards the rankings.
- Raided resources and destroyed Balur's units on Beacons and Battlegrounds missions will not count towards the Development Race rankings.
- Battleground Tournament
- Settlements and Hamlets
- PvP History
- PvP Warfare Tournament
- Hamlet Harvest Tournament
- Dragon Stone
- Dragon Derby Tournament
- Experience Exhibition Tournament