Pirates: Tides of Fortune offers its players the ability to contact each other through an internal mail system. This can help you to get to know your neighbors in order to help with trade, forming alliances, and even declare war.
Keep in mind that profanity and obscene or threatening messages will not be tolerated and can result in a player’s account being either temporarily or even permanently suspended. Abusive behavior can be reported to game moderators through the game community pages.
Facebook community page link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pirates-Tides-Of-Fortune-Community/109358109188776?sk=notes
Google+ community page link https://plus.google.com/102064513656635403035/posts
Mail can be sent in 3 ways:
From the Map:
- Click «Map» in your Haven.
- Place the mouse cursor over the Haven you want to contact.
- Select «Send Letter» icon below the profile picture.
From inside the enemy's Haven:
- Visit the Haven of the player you want to contact.
- Place the mouse cursor over over the «Captain's Haven» and select «Write new letter»
From your own haven:
- Go to the «Envelop» icon at the top left of the screen next to your haven name.
- From here you can either read mail that you have received, sent, or write a new letter.
- You can also «Reply» to a message that you have received by clicking the «Replay» tab at the bottom of the letter.
Note: You cannot write a letter while in «Full Screen Mode».