To invade other player's Sector, choose the number and type of Troops you want to send. If you succeed, your Troops will invade the Enemy's Sector and you'll take a higher position in Invasion Rankings. Invasions can be overthrown in case the occupied player produces enough Troops or gets enough Reinforcements to defeat the occupying force's garrison. If your Sector has been invaded, you can still produce enough Troops to defeat the Invader or ask your Friends to send you Reinforcements. Invasion does not affect your Sector's life.
Invasion can be performed in three (3) ways:
Invading other Sectors allows you to prove your dominance over your rivals, place in the Invasion and Tribute ranking, and harvest a percentage of your enemy's resources production. The Top 10 players in the weekly invasions and tribute ranking may also earn Crystals for holding their positions. Invading an opponent won't eliminate it. You may also choose to colonize the sector you are currently occupying. once colonized, these sectors will offer you a percentage of their resources ( Titanium, Uranium, Credits ).
To colonize a sector you have invaded :
- Go to the Command Center
- Open the Garrisons tab
- Select the resource type you want to collect from the invaded sector.
The colonies tab display the following informations on :
- All current occupied Deposits and colonies
- The amount of resources currently ready for collection
- Time remaining until next collection
- Time remaining until the Deposit or colony's storage is full
- Number and type of Troops at each deposits or colonies
To collect all resources accumulated in a colony :
- Click collect when the button is active .