Appearance on the Combine Map’s View
Captured Mining Complexes will appear on the Combine Map with the occupying Combine’s logo. Complexes that are abandoned, vacant or ZHG controlled will appear without a logo, and indicate a ZHG presence.
Interacting with Mining Complexes
From the Map
Place your cursor over any Mining Complex on the Combine Map to choose from a menu of possible actions:
- Info – Opens the Complex Statistics window offering you the following tree tabs (owner dependant)
- Mining Complex
- Send additional Resources and check the Complex development progress
- Check the amount of Syndicate Cash Bonuses your Combine has earned
- Transfer or redistribute Cash to different Mining Complexes (rank dependant)
- Send Reinforcements to a Mining Complex
- Review all Units currently guarding a Mining Complex
- Open the Mining Complexes tab of your Joint Ops Center inside your Base
- Select the number and type of units to upgrade
- Review the Mining Complex’s Veteran Upgrade history with the Upgrade History button located on the Upgrades tab
- Send Reinforcements
- Send reinforcements to a Complex. This option is only available for Complexes currently controlled by your Combine. You cannot defend another Combine’s Mining Complex
- Send a force to capture a Mining Complex
- Send a Combine Attack to attempt to capture a Mining Complex (rank dependant)
- Attempt to recon a Mining Complex
- From The Joint Ops Center
- The Joint Ops Center window allows you to view the stats of any Mining Complex your Combine currently holds by clicking the Mining Complexes tab. You may also send Reinforcements to a desired Mining Complex from this window.
- Pop-up Action Menu
- Use the Navigation Panel or Mouse Scroll from the Combine or Regular Map to view a Mining Complex’s pop-up action menu.
- Mining Complex
From the Joint Ops Center
Note: To interact with a Mining Complex from your Joint Ops Center, your Combine must currently hold at least one Mining Complex. Choose the Mining Complex tab within the Joint Ops Center. From this view, you can:
- View information on the number and type of Units currently garrisoned at any Mining Complex occupied by your Combine.
- Redistribute Cash to other Mining Complexes your Combine control (rank dependant)
- View the Mining Complex on the map by Clicking on its icon
- Visit the Mining Complex Stats by clicking the GO button underneath the Complex Icon
If a Combine completely withdraws from a Mining Complex, it will remain vacant until the ZHG forces attempt to reoccupy the Mining Complex. It will then begin to grow in ZHG forces gradually until it becomes fully garrisoned.
The complex will fall back one Level upon capture by another Combine, and remain at its current level while the ZHG hold it.
- Combine A holds a Level 3 Mining Complex while it disbands
- All Garrisoned troops will return to base, abandoning the Complex
- The Complex remains vacant until the ZHG attempt to retake it.
- The Complex remains at Level 3
- Combine B occupies the complex
- The Complex becomes the property of Combine B
- The Complex downgrades to Level 2