Influence Points are high level resource points acquired from high profile missions and events. Influence Points, or IPs, can be saved and spent to acquire new contracts, expand convoy capacity, add contacts to your Command HQ or buy additional drill instructors.
Influence Points are currently acquired from completing prerequisites of the following Tournaments:
- Mining Complex Takeover: This Tournament takes the battle from the arena into the Global Map. You will need to conquer and hold Mining Complexes in order to earn Tournament Points, and the number of Tournament Points you ultimately collect depends on how many Units you take down at Mining Complexes.
- Contract Contest: Commanders don't need to demonstrate their battlefield strength here, but their intelligence. Negotiating and upgrading Contracts will earn you Tournament Points. The more time a Contract takes to negotiate or upgrade, the more Tournament Points you'll score!
- Construction Contest: Behind every strong army, there is a well-developed Base. Construct and upgrade buildings in your Base to get Tournament Points. The longer a building takes to construct or upgrade, the more Tournament Points you'll get for it! Whoever makes the most progress wins!
- PvP Warfare: Battle other Commanders to get Tournament Points. The more of their troops you take down, the more Points you'll get. It doesn't matter whether you're on the offensive or defensive side. The more Points you rack up, the bigger your rewards at the end of the Tournament!
- Location Annihilation: In this Tournament, Commanders are tasked with engaging ZHG in as many Locations across Zandia as they can. The higher the Location level, the more Tournament Points you get for clearing it - and the more Tournament Points you collect, the bigger the rewards you stand to earn!
IPs can be spent by visiting the IPs tab of the Black Market. You can use IPs to permanently upgrade your base by:
- Increasing your Convoy Capacity by 10% (up to a total of 100%) - stacks with other Convoy capacity changes
- Increasing the number of Contacts you can use to track raids, friends and other bases
- Purchase additional Drill Instructors
- Purchase unique contracts for additional units