=Update:December 5, 2014=
New Class Rankings!
All Commanders will be sorted into Classes based on their Experience Levels: Novice, Amateur, Professional, Veteran, Master, or Expert. The Classes are determined at the beginning of the PvP Operation, and Commanders will not switch Class brackets, regardless of how much they level up during the course of the Operation.
When the PvP Operation is complete, those who occupy the top positions in each of the Class Rankings will earn huge rewards! This way, novice players have a chance to earn big rewards, as well. However, be advised: the size of the rewards does increase with the Experience Level of the Class bracket.
=Updates: November 26, 2014=
This week, we have fixed some bugs and made the following important updates:
- In the Sick Bay, you can now see the stats of your troops that can be healed.
- If there's a prerequisite Contract that you haven't yet negotiated for the unit or building you’re trying to create, you will be immediately redirected to that Contract.
- You will get rewards for EACH day you log into the game. No blank days anymore.
- A new filter has been added to your private messages. You can now filter all messages from players below Level 20. Be aware that this filter is not available for Combine Chief Executive Officers or Operations Officers.
- A new "Associates" filter has been added to the Rankings.