From Plarium Games Wiki
Revision as of 14:46, 22 November 2015 by Moderatorsen
- There are four separate ranges of Diamond Repositories. A commander can only see and compete for those Repositories that are with their range.
- Occupying a Diamond Repository allows a player to harvest Diamonds.
- You will need BOTH Offensive and Defensive Troops to Capture a Diamond Repository, but Defensive Troops will NOT engage in the battle. All surviving Offensive Troops will be automatically returned to your Bunker.
- When a Commander has successfully captured the Repository, Defensive Troops will start gathering Resources there. The number of Resources that they can gather depends on their carrying capacity. The more Defensive Troops you send, and the bigger their carrying capacity, the more Diamonds you can collect.
- Collection notifications will show up in the player's Reports under the Convoys tab.
|Location Name||Max Resources|
|DIAMOND REPOSITORY - Level 0 - 39||600|
|DIAMOND REPOSITORY - Level 40 - 54||1560|
|DIAMOND REPOSITORY - Level 55 - 69||3000|
|DIAMOND REPOSITORY - Level 70+||3000|