Creating the Combine
To start a Combine you must be at least level 10, have 2000 Diamonds, and not be in a Combine.
- Go to the Joint Ops Center
- Click the "Create a Combine" tab
- Choose a Logo, Color, and Design for your Insignia. Try to create a unique look to set your group off from others.
- Choose a Name. The name can be up to 20 characters long and must be unique. No two groups can have the same name. However, spaces count and some groups have gotten away with similar names by spacing the words in the name differently. Generally though it's best to come up with a truly unique name to again set your group off from others.
- Click "Create For 2000" to create your group.
Take your time selecting your name so you don't have to change it later.
Once created you need to edit the settings of your Combine. To do this go to your "My Combine" tab and click the gears icon. This will bearing up the Combine Settings dialog box. First you have a decision to be a full Combine, Academy, or both. An Academy accepts low level player's at random with the understanding that you will train them in the finer arts of war. To activate Academy settings check the "Academy" box and determine how many of your remaining slots will be available for the Academy and what the minimum level of player you will accept is (Level 5 is the default).
For normal Coombine settings you must make sure the "Combine" box is checked and enter the message to be displayed on the combines tab of the Joint Ops Center. Generally you want to stick to the relevant points of What kind of group you are, basic expectations, and possibly combine allies. Below the message are also options for setting the minimum level players must be to apply and the expected language. There is also a button for expanding your group once you've gathered the necessary resources.
Once you are done editing your settings click "Post" to save them. You may also click the "x" to cancel any changes.
The final thing you should do to get up and running is edit the Combine Message. This message is seen only my your Combine members when they click on their "My Combine" tab. Do not count on this as a primary means of communication with your members. It is far better to use either in game messaging or external messaging like Facebook.
Congratulations! You've successfully created your Combine.