Coalition Missions are special operations that allow you to cooperate with your coalition members to complete global objectives. All coalition missions are given at random, each coalition will have 24 hours to complete them. participation is optional, however each completed coalition mission grants huge rewards to your coalition. Each mission features multiple phases. Upon completion of each phase of a mission, your coalition will be rewarded with increasingly larger rewards. All rewards received are stored at the market, within the "Misc" tab.
The "operation" window of a mission has 2 tabs.
The first tab contains:
- The coalition mission description
- The time remaining
- your current reward, according to the number of points earned.
The second tab displays the contribution of all coalition members towards the completion of the mission.
- NOTE: There are several types of coalition missions.
1. Train Units: to complete this mission, A coalition must hire units that are worth the indicated number of power points. NOTICE: you will NOT receive any power points for units added to your current unit production queues before your coalition received the mission.
2. Engage Positions: to complete this mission, a coalition must earn the indicated points by attacking or defending regular positions. If your fellow soldiers engage campaign missions positions, the points they earn will be added ONLY to their ranking and will not help complete the coalition mission.
3. raid Rival Bases: to complete this mission, a coalition must gain the specified amount of resources from raids.
4. Sera ch and Destroy: to complete this mission, a coalition must complete the required number of Search and Destroy missions.
5. Kill Enemy Units: to complete this mission, a coalition must earn the required number of points by destroying enemy units.
6. Downgrade Enemy Mining Complexes, to complete this mission, a coalition must earn the required number of points by downgrading enemy mining complexes.