- Repositories on the Map may contain Fuel, Rations, Munitions, Diamonds or Thulium. Unlike Depots, the number of Resources you may gather from a Repository depends on the overall carrying capacity of the Defensive Troops you have stationed there.
- You will need BOTH Offensive and Defensive Troops to Capture a Repository, but Defensive Troops will NOT engage in the battle. All surviving Offensive Troops will be automatically returned to your Bunker. If you successfully Capture the Repository, Defensive Troops will start gathering Resources there. The number of Resources that they can gather depends on their carrying capacity. The more Defensive Troops you send, and the bigger their carrying capacity, the more Resources you can collect!
- If your Troops are defeated and an enemy takes control of the Repository, all surviving Troops will return to your Base with all the Resources they were able to collect.
- You will be able to view your captured Repository’s information under the “Repositories” tab at the Command HQ.
- You must build the Radar in your Base in order to detect Repositories.
- You must build the Airfield in your Base in order to Recon Repositories.
- You must build the Stock Exchange in your Base in order to Gather Thulium from Repositories.
- You may only send Reinforcements to your own captured Repositories.
- You may NOT send Joint Attacks to Capture or Attack a Repository.
- If you send Offensive and Defensive forces to Attack (not Capture) a Repository, all Troops will participate in the attack. It is therefore not recommended to send Defensive Forces on Attack missions.
- Initially, you may capture a maximum of 3 Repositories, indicated by the number of "M37 Transport Vehicles" you possess. To Increase the number of Repositories you may capture, visit the Training Center and upgrade "Maximum Depots and Repositories" to Level 30.
- Repositories also differ in size for players of varying levels: low-level players can see only small , middle-level players - medium size Repositories, while high-level players can fight for the Repositories with the biggest resource reserves.
- Repositories appear in the Radar at different times of the day. If a Repository is not captured within 24 hours, it disappears from the Map.
The starting number of repositories you can attack/hold is 1. You can increase the number of available repositories by using your Drill Instructors (Upgrade the branch to get to the Maximum Repository number) and developing the Tracking Center.
If Allies or members of the same Combine try to capture a Repository simultaneously, the first player who comes to the Repository will capture it. The Troops of other Combine members or allies return to their Bases.
UNITS FOR REPOSITORY CAPTURE
You need to send both Offensive and Defensive Units. Offensive Units fight for the Repository and then are automatically returned to the Bunker after a successful battle. Defensive Units stay at the Repository for the resource collection. If the battle is lost, the remaining Troops of both types return to your Bunker.
You may also attack Repositories. To do so, you need to send offensive troops only. In such a case, you can fight against the Repository owner but no resources will be collected.
No changes. Recon as normal.
Joint Attacks can NOT be launched on the Repositories.
Reinforcements can be sent only to the Repositories where only your own Troops are stationed.
RESOURCE COLLECTION SPEED
Resource collection speed Depends on the Materiel Loading contract level. Resource collection speed is determined at the moment that the Repository is captured. So, you need to renegotiate the contract BEFORE capturing a Repository if you want to increase the resource collection speed. Upon the release of Repositories, all the existing players get Materiel Loading renegotiated to Level 15. It can be further renegotiated to Level 20 as normal.
The amount of resources collected depends on the capacity of the Troops defending it. Having collected the maximum amount of resources, the Troops automatically return to the Bunker. Resources may also be collected before the Troops are fully loaded. In such event, all the Troops defending the Repository return to your Base and the Repository becomes vacant. If you recall some part of your defensive Troops located at the Repository and the capacity of the remaining Troops is lower than the amount of collected resources, all Defensive Troops (and the collected resources) return to your Base.
NUMBER OF REPOSITORIES ACCESSIBLE
Repositories use the same maximum mechanic as depots, and the same SI-branch and building Upgrade (Tracker Center) as depots did.
- Full development of the Depot Bonus branch in the Training Center: +1 Repository maximum.
- Tracking Center upgraded to level 6: +1 Repository maximum.
- Total Number of simultaneously held repositories : maximum 4