Category:SI Missions and Tasks
From Plarium Games Wiki
Revision as of 09:53, 22 June 2015 by Admin
From time to time you will be given missions and tasks to complete. These will show up as icons on the left hand of your screen. Known types of Missions and Tasks include:
- Beginner Tasks - These are tasks to complete certain actions in the game such as reading mail and scouting an enemy base
- Building Tasks - These are given on a set rotation. You can complete these tasks up to level 13 for each building in the rotation.
- Renegotiation Tasks - When you have all necessary referrals for a contract, you will be tasked with negotiating it. There after you will be tasked to upgrade the contracts with the lowest level contract that is lowest in the contract tree being next up for renegotiation.
- Unit Build Tasks - Immediately after negotiating a unit contract for the first time, you will be tasked with building x of that unit. These stop short of Firedrakes
- Random Diamond Tasks - Occasionally you will be tasked with purchasing or building a diamond improvement such as an Artillery Piece or a Combat Engineer, these are completely voluntary but award extra XP if completed.
- Diamond Purchase Tasks - You will have an initial task for purchasing diamonds at a discount until you purchase diamonds for the first time. You occasionally will also get randomly selected discount diamond tasks, see the premium content section for more details.
- Weekly depot task - You will be tasked once a week (after reaching a high enough level) with either capturing or collecting from a depot. Capture tasks require simply occupying a depot and award offensive units. Alternatively you'll have to hold a depot for one hour and collect from it after which you will receive defense units. Note: Depots are not for the faint of heart and are high risk especially for lower level players.
- Search & Destroy Missions - These are randomly assigned sites with NPC units for you to clear out either offensive or defensive. See the S&D specific pages for more details.
- Storyline Missions - Predefined S&D sites. Each site has a set reward for completion and may only be completed after having completed a high enough level S&D Mission.
- Global Tournaments - Global Tournaments are a chance to show off your skills and demonstrate your superiority over rival Commanders! Participation in Global Tournaments usually requires Commanders to take on dangerous missions, collecting as many Tournament Points as possible by completing various objectives. The Tournament Points you've collected will be tallied by the Syndicate. All Commanders who succeed will be rewarded based on the amount of Points they’ve scored.