Allies provides you a means of teaming up with individual players that share your mutual interests. These cooperative agreements provide the two partners with accelerated reinforcement and resource transfer speeds. It also affords the partners the opportunity to receive reports detailing pvp battle reports from the other player. Be forewarned that should your partner turn on you, they will have a wealth of information at their disposal, they will be able to see exactly what targets you spy, how many troops you have on your City, etc. Extend your trust wisely.
You must have an Embassy built in order to use Allies. Upgrading the Embassy increases the number of Allies available up to a maximum of 6.
From the Map:
- Click «Map» in your City.
- Position the cursor over the City of the player with whom you wish to become Allies with.
- Click «Offer Alliance» on the City menu.
From their City:
- Go to the City of the player you want to become Allies with.
- Choose «Offer Alliance» from the «Actions» menu.
From your Embassy:
- Go to your Embassy.
- Click «Offer Alliance».
- Choose the player from the list window.
The other Player must accept your offer before you will become Allies. Alternatively other players may offer Alliances to you which you may accept through your Embassy's Allies tab.